Tuesday, November 4, 2014


This art piece was designed for a fellow customer and friend who is starting he’s own hit show on YouTube. The art piece represent he’s starting comedy roast that he started from Vine and ended up on Instagram and YouTube. I started the design as a cartoon character, also going off what he instructed to add I added my own style to the piece using monochromatic colors that are not going to be too bright for the eyes to stray from the art work. The slogan for the comedy skit logo is “Grind Time” the slogan deals with time, the first thing I thought of is using a clock, sense it’s a roasting comedy sketch I figure it should be a broken clock stating you been roasted and broken. After hours of brain storming and sketching the final design I was ready to begin illustrating the cartoon and clock into effect also using Adobe Photoshop for color and layer masking. After editing I got the idea of adding my home town Philly in the back ground because we are both from the same home state where he resides while being in the army. The design only took four hours to complete and by the way it was posted on my friend’s page he enjoyed the outcome with a outstanding caption. He uses it every time now for he’s posts of new videos. I was really happy of the illustration and the time I put  into it the hard work was creating something totally simple with and straight design.   
-Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment