Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The art piece that you see in front of you today, is a art piece that i have designed for myself for Mr.Duham's class. I decided to do a piece that relates to me. My art work is not what you see from day to day graphic designers, I mostly illustrator my work because it's better to design it with a hand drawings that i can scan and manipulate my own design the way i want to. The project that was given was to design what drives you, I choose the pictures in my design because they all have meaning for what i stand for and who i am as a person. My design was picked out of many to be displayed in the glass case in south university art gallery my teacher and my self was very pleased with the outcome of the work and decided it should be printed for myself so that i can look back at how far i have came as a designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment